Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Birthday Balloons

Another die-cut birthday. The die cuts the frame and the balloons with strings. I cut it using black cardstock and also patterned paper. The die also cuts two balloons separately, to add to the ones overhanging the frame. I added the colored balloons over the black ones and popped the two extra ones up on foam squares. The background was embossed with a Darice folder. The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set. I cut it out and mounted it on foam squares, too.

In response to yesterday's card: The Spellbinders die that I used on it is called Mary Border Strip.

Edited to add: This die is from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love these balloons. It's a card that I am going to keep in mind to CASE for someone's birthday!

Anonymous said...

Great CAS birthday card! Is this "frame/balloons die one of your new Amazon Chinese dies or another brand. Please tell us. I've been wanting some balloons with strings so I love this one. My older balloon dies have no strings either attached or separate pieces and I get tired of making string for them out of jewelry wire or twine of some sort! (

Leslie Miller said...

What a perfect guy birthday card this makes. I've got guy cards on the brain as I need two for July. I've already got theirs figured out, but I should make up some of these ahead so I won't have to fret over future bdays. Those are nice balloon dies. I do have some balloons, but so far I've only used the strings for other things -- spiders, hanging stars, etc. Thanks for always giving me ideas, Lynette!