Monday, June 26, 2017

Die-Cut Birthday

When I saw this card by my friend, Vicki, I thought, "I have a die I can use to do that!" So I did:) My die is by Spellbinders. I cut it out of the front of a card. I placed some glittery paper behind it, scored the lines with my Scor-Pal, and then put a quarter sheet of cardstock behind the entire front to cover up the glitter paper backing and the scoring. The sentiment is from a Papertrey set and is stamped in a dark violet.

Edited to add: The Spellbinders die that I used for this card is called Mary Border Strip.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The card is just beautiful! Love the glittery paper behind the die cut design. (Thanks for the link to my card!)

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Lynette, that's totally gorgeous! Perfect design, and LOVE the green and white, not to mention the glitter. Oh, I guess I just mentioned it, didn't I? Well, I love it all!

Chris said...

I've been a follower of yours for awhile and I just LOVE your cards and style!! This is especially beautiful! I have a question....do you happen to know the name of the Spellbinders die that you used? Soo pretty!

bonnie32002 said...

this is a great idea for those "anywhere" punches that I thought I had to have. thanks so much for an idea to bring them out again!