Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Thinking of You

Another of my new dies. (I've had such fun shopping for cheap dies on Amazon. Takes a long time to get here from China, but it's worth the wait:) ) The entire light green piece was cut with one die. I tested it out on the light green and decided I should use that piece. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit into the center section, then stamped the sentiment on it - from Stampin' Up! I mounted the entire piece on Pop Dots. The background paper is from a matstack from Bo Bunny.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You got some really cool new dies. I really like how this one is used!

Unknown said...

You do have success with your dies. I really like this one...the intricacy of the back border and the outside edge of the sentiment...wonderful!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful die! Works great for either a large sentiment or a stamped image. Love the delicate green on blue for this. Gorgeous and easy -- that's a perfect combination!