Saturday, June 3, 2017

Hello

A simple card today, and a short break from my Stampin' Up! project.

I've had this Crafty Secrets stamp set for several years, and I don't think I've ever used it. The stamps from the Crafty Secrets set are the flower and the "Hello." The background stamp is from a Tattered Angels set. I stamped the background and the flower in shades of green, and matted with a matching green. I cut the image and the matting with Memory Box dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

I love your blog...clean and easy to read. really like "clean and simple"as Mary Fish calls her style. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Your comment page is so tiny `its hard to read. Maybe you can adjust the size of page and print so we can read what we wrote? thanks

Leslie Miller said...

The background and stamp look great together and the soft green makes a nice, almost neutral choice. A little bit of layering, but still CAS. I love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love that background design the stamped flower! And angling the stamped image is always fun to do. Love the card!