Sunday, June 25, 2017

Group Gathering - 2017

Last week was our annual "Group Gathering." We meet up in Des Moines each year. (Well, except for our first year, which was in Reinbeck, Iowa.) This was our eleventh get-together! Here we are in front of the store we meet at in Valley Junction. Dawn is so awesome to let us use the facilities for our three-day stint:) It's called Inspire Papercrafting. From left to right: Georgia, Sheri, Kris, Joyce, Harriet, me, Vicki. Can't wait til next year! In addition to our time in Des Moines, I get to spend a couple extra days with Harriet, as she flies in to Minneapolis and stays with me.

Hopefully I can get some of my cards posted soon - shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

So nice for all of you to have this annual gathering - bet it is so much fun!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

We always have so much fun! I've been busy making some cards using the pieces I die cut and stamped off while we were there.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is this! Good friends and stamping great combo ☺

Leslie Miller said...

That has to be the most fun! You all look very happy. Bet you spend a pretty penny at the store that lets you meet there. I would!