Thursday, June 29, 2017

Painted Flowers

I can't take any credit at all for this card, other than I'm the one that actually made it. All of the supplies and the stamped image were provided by Kris at our Group Gathering!

We sprayed the background color on the stamped image. Then we used paints and applied it "chunkily" to the flowers, stems and bee. I also added Star Dust Stickles to the bee's wings. I'm not sure if I will add a sentiment somehow before I send it out, or not.

The die that I used on this card from a couple days ago is from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!


Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This really made a great card! I wasn't going to do one of those but glad I did. I still have to trim mine down, mat it and put it on a card base. Fun technique!

Anonymous said...

Great card... and I wouldn't distract from it by adding a sentiment of any sort. Some things are perfect just the way they are. :)

And thanks for the info about the balloon frame die! It seems to be from a while back (2014 or before) and must be retired. I didn't find anyone selling it in my first search, but I'll check around a little more before giving up.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, it sure turned out pretty! The Stickles show up great on the bee's wings. I would probably make a mess in my room if I used sprays, but I always love the way they look.