Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Christmas Deer

I was supposed to be getting ready for company and packing up for our Group Gathering in Des Moines yesterday, but I took some time to make this card. Some new dies came in the mail yesterday and I had to use them right away! :)

The die I used for this card cuts everything you see in green - the deer, trees and snowflakes. I used a sentiment from Papertrey ink, bending it to fit the curve - not quite enough, but hey, I tried! :) I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed it with a light blue embossing powder. I matted it with a textured blue and then the same green. The background was embossed with a Sizzix folder on shimmery white.

Off to Des Moines this morning! We'll have a blast!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your stamp camp! I will be excited to see the results! Have fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous new die which, of course, you were so good about using right away. It makes a quick and pretty Christmas card. I always have trouble with sentiments in those darn curves. Enjoy your time in Des Moines! I know it's going to be fun!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I saw that die in your supplies while we were in Des Moines. Wish I had seen this card before that. I'm really behind. I really like that one!