Thursday, June 27, 2019

Card Parts from Canada

One member of our stamping group lives in Canada. Sure would be fun to meet her some time for real! Maybe some day. At any rate, she sent us some pieces to use. I made them all into cards at our gathering and am sharing them with you today. For this first one, Annie sent the die-cut coneflower, already colored. I did add a bit more color to it. I used a Darice embossing folder for the background and also a sentiment die, cut twice and layered off-set.
 
Annie also sent this die-cut flower piece. I matted with some paper that I got from Vicki, and also added a die-cut sentiment with a shadow background.
And lastly, Annie sent this embossed-on-black mushroom on an inverted scalloped background. I colored with metallic markers, slightly matted it, used another die-cut sentiment and placed the pieces on a printed notecard that I got from Kris.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I want to get the pieces from Annie used too. I especially like that first one with the Cone Flower.

Leslie Miller said...

Wasn't that nice of her! It's the next best thing to having her there with you. She'll be happy to see the beautiful cards you made with the things she sent!

Cheryl W said...

All these cards turned out great! It's fun to have some new die-cuts and stamped images to play with. Lovely of Annie to share.

Patti J said...

This is stunning! Would love to hear more about your stamping group! Thought many times of starting one up, but have never gotten around to it. Drop me a note sometime and tell me how your group works! Hugs!