Saturday, June 29, 2019

Letting Paper Speak for Itself

 Kris shared with us some gorgeous paper sheets. I just had to allow them to be seen. They are a bit shimmery, too. For this first card, I just added the die-cut "Mr & Mrs" that I sparkled up with a Wink of Stella glitter marker.
And for this second card, I simply added a sentiment, embossed in white, to the bottom stripe. The sentiment is from a Technique Tuesday set that I purchased at the store's garage sale.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Isn't it fun when the paper makes the card for you? Those are such a pretty pieces.

Mary said...

Both cards are beautiful! Using DP as the main focal point on a card seems to be very popular this year.Love that! :)

Mary

Cheryl W said...

Wow, that really is pretty paper. I imagine these were quick to make, but they look gorgeous.

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, such gorgeous papers! Exactly perfect for making the whole card fronts. Impossible to cover up something like this, and why should you? Let the paper shine!

Patti J said...

Gosh, that paper is drop dead gorgeous! Wow! Beautiful card!