Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Leaf Dies

A friend came over to play last Friday. We had previously connected by email and this was our first meeting "for real." So fun! Her name is Cheryl, and you can find her blog here. Thanks for coming, Cheryl, and thanks for bringing some fun toys and dies!

The leaves on this fall birthday card are some unbranded dies that she brought. I used ivory cardstock for the leaf layer and the card base. I matted the strip with some coordinating cardstock. The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Ooooooh, that turned out so pretty! I had fun playing with your crafting tools, too, Lynette. Have a great week.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That a very nice card! Love the colors. Anything nature is great to use as designs. So glad you and Cheryl had a chance to meet in person.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun that you got to connect with one of your online stamping friends! There are so many I'd love to meet in person (including you), and there are quite a few I've had the pleasure of spending time with. Every time it's as though we've known each other for years. Your card is a classic. To my way of thinking you just can't go wrong with a triptych like this. Love it!