Sunday, June 23, 2019

Christmas Joy

I bought a few clearance sets of Papertrey Ink stamps and got them delivered to me by a friend in Ankeny. There was a garage sale for stampers and scrappers while we were there, too, so I bought a few things. One thing I bought at the garage sale was this Penny Black poinsettia stamp. I combined it with a stamp from a new-to-me PTI set. For the first one, I used markers direct to the stamp. For the second one, I misted with water before stamping. Actually, the top card may be the second stamping of the bottom card:) 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the two cards! The method you used for inking and misting works so well on PB stamps. Such a pretty Penny Black stamp and you got it at the garage sale....good for you!

Leslie Miller said...

These are beautiful! I love the poinsettia color of the first one, especially, and if it's a second stamping it's funny how the color changed so much. Gorgeous, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Both cards are really pretty. The poinsettia is my favorite Christmas symbol to use on holiday cards. I love that we can use different colors for it (even blue!), but it is still recognizable as representing Christmas.