Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Die-Cut Christmas

Two more Christmas cards complete:) I made these, also, while I was in Ankeny. I used a die gifted to me by Kris for them. This first card uses stamps from a Hampton Art set that I purchased at Memory Bound - the store we spent our time at. The set included the die to cut out the "Merry." Merry is mounted on foam squares.
I used the same die for this one, but this time I embossed a sentiment from Gina K in white and added a couple thin strips of white cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The die is such a beautiful design and makes beautiful Christmas cards!

Cheryl W said...

I have a similar die and have made some Christmas cards with it. I love how these awesome dies make Christmas cards easy to make, but elegant, too. Your two cards are beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

This is really an incredibly gorgeous die and it's so perfect for your CAS cards! I love how you cut the white strips for your second card. It's like separate panels, but with a twist.