Monday, June 17, 2019

Friendship

I cut the leafy border on this card with another die that a friend brought over. I cut an oval to fit behind it. The sentiment is from Rubbernecker. My friend also brought over some Brushos, which I had never used before - fun! I used a small part of my experimental piece to cut the flowers out using a die. I added enamel dots to the centers. I embossed the background piece with an embossing folder from Stampin' Up! by Sizzix and matted with black. The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful! I love your Brusho flowers with their variations in color. You have really gone to town with the die-cuts you made. So glad you were able to use them.

Leslie Miller said...

It appears you had a very productive time with your friend, cutting dies and playing with Brushos. I've never tried them, either. I've heard they can be difficult, but I have to say your flowers look absolutely beautiful. Love the leafy die and how it perfectly frames the oval. Wonderful sentiment, too.