Sunday, June 16, 2019

"Stained Glass" Flowers

Oops:) These cards were supposed to go on my blog yesterday. I forgot to finish and schedule the post.

When a friend came over a couple of weeks ago, she brought some of her dies with her. I used one of them for this card. I ended up coloring both of them with Copics. This first one is matted and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
This one is glued directly onto the card front. The sentiment is a die.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have that die and now you have inspired me to use it. Both cards are so pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Those cards are so pretty, Lynette. I love the way you colored them. They really do look like stained glass. BTW, I got all the Christmas images colored. Now I need to make them into cards.

Leslie Miller said...

These are cute! I love my Tutti stained glass dies. I need to get them out again, but I'll have to live three lifetimes in order to get enough use out of what I have. I just shake my head. Pretty sentiment die, too.