Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Balloon Birthdays

I stamped and die-cut the main pieces of these cards at a friend's house. The balloon stamps and dies are from Taylored Expressions. I did all the coloring with Copic markers. On this first one, I added dots to the three separate balloons with a Copic colorless blender. Those balloons are mounted on foam squares. The sentiment was cut from Bo Bunny printed cardstock.
The sentiment on this card is from the same set as the balloons. I added three scored lines above and below the sentiment. The loose balloons are mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, Lynette! These are two very colorful and creative and totally awesome cards! I love how you cut away along the balloons. Really cute!

Cheryl W said...

Two happy cards! I like those dots on the balloons on your first card. I've thought about getting a set of balloon dies in different sizes, but haven't done it yet. Guess I'll have to do a little online searching. I do have one really old balloon stamp, but I've only used it once. It's not a particularly great stamp, so I'm never drawn to using it.