Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Home Birthday

Well, I finally took some time for card-making. It feels good. I'm not sure how much time I'll spend in my stamping room, but for now at least I have a few cards to share.

I cut these houses and stars with dies. I made the background with some Tim Holtz Distress Sprays that I got on clearance at Michael's when we were in Chicago in December. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I placed it on a strip of black and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your background piece is so pretty! I love the colors you used on it. This would make a really nice masculine card.

I don't have much luck finding any deals on inks or ink sprays at my local Michael's. Wish we had more craft store options in my area.

Leslie Miller said...

Your sprayed background looks really great and I love the house dies. It makes a perfect masculine card. Glad you finally got some stamping time. It's been a few days for me with too many other things to do.