Thursday, February 20, 2020

Flower Card Parts

Here are four more cards that I made in my quest to use up my card parts. I will never use up ALL of my card parts, but I am going to continue toward that goal.

I believe that both stamps on this card are from Gina K. It was colored with Copics. I added strips of thin glitter tape along each edge of the image panel. I used a Darice cloud embossing folder for the background.
Again, I think these stamps are from Gina K and again are colored with Copics. I matted with gray cardstock and used patterned paper for the background.
I'm pretty sure this flower stamp is from Stampin' Up! It, too, was colored with Copic markers. I had stamped the background using a Taylored Expressions stamp when I was at a friend's house in early February. The rose image had been colored for years and I realized that it matched the background perfectly. Poof - two card parts used! :) The sentiment stamp is from Gina K.
More Gina K stamps, I think. The image panel is mounted on Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Darnell said...

I love your panel cards, Lynette! Using them and framing them against pp just makes the florals and your beautiful coloring POP!! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, you've got some really pretty flower cards here, Lynette! I love how you stayed with the same layout for each yet no two alike. I like the clouds on the first card. I might not have thought of that, but it's really pretty! I'm still trying to get all my NBUS inked and colored, some of which are friend shares, and I don't know if I'll ever get through all of it. I'm giving it all I've got!

Cheryl W said...

Those pretty flower stamps made some great cards--especially with your wonderful coloring. I love the addition of the glittery tape. I always forget to use mine, so thanks for the reminder!