Saturday, February 29, 2020

Glittery Snowflakes

A very simple Christmas card for today. I had made these snowflakes a while back and finally got them added to a card. I had made them using my new (at the time) Couture Creations sticky paper. (I don't even remember what it's called now.) I lightly colored them blue (perhaps with distress ink??) and added Wink of Stella to "glitz" them up a bit. I embossed the background with a Darice embossing folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

GAZ said...

This is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing how you made the card. I love the blue snowflakes!!!! GlendaJ

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! Your snowflakes reminded me that I need to use some of my sheet adhesive when die-cutting snowflakes for Christmas. I just got some new snowflake dies and I'm anxious to use them for a few Christmas cards.

Hope you have a good week with lots of happy crafting!

Leslie Miller said...

I just don't think you can beat a pretty snowflake card. This is gorgeous, Lynette!