Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Black and Gold Thank You

I used the last die-cut piece from a friend on this card. I cut an oval and masked off everything around the center of the die cut. I used a Gina K stamp to stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink and then I embossed with gold embossing powder. I popped the lattice piece up on foam squares and foam tape. I used gold metallic cardstock for the bottom layer, matting it with black. The cardbase is ivory.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Black and gold make a great combination.

bonnie32002 said...

I'll bet this is so rich looking in person. And can be used as a masculine thank-you easily!

Leslie Miller said...

Spectacular, gorgeous, dramatic! Bet this was not easy to photograph. Love the dies and stamp!

Cheryl W said...

That is such an elegant card, Lynette. I hadn't thought to use black and gold for a thank you card, but I really love the look of it. Will have to give it a try.

Patti J said...

There is something so elegant about black and gold. This is gorgeous, dear friend! Thanks so much for sharing. Sorry I haven’t been around much, been running to doc appointments and such! Another appointment tomorrow afternoon. Hugs to you!