Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Very Simple Sympathy

I almost didn't share this card, but I thought, "What the heck!" I had taken this sentiment off of a card that I had made a while back. The card was a bit too bright for a sympathy card. I finally got it put on a more appropriate card. The bottom layer is simply a piece of patterned cardstock. I don't know who makes the die, as I cut this out a few years ago using a friend's die. The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio. The sentiment is cut with a shimmery cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I just made a sympathy card yesterday. It's only a tiny bit more elaborate than yours. I like your simple card, and I think it's perfect for such a sad occasion.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

With that beautiful die cut you really don't need anything else. The patterned paper is great with it.

Leslie Miller said...

This die looks beautiful in its new home, Lynette. I love the look of it with the subtle background and neutral colors.