Friday, January 1, 2021

January Calendar Page


Happy New Year to everyone!! Here is my January calendar page.

I think I borrowed this stamp from a friend, and I don't remember who made it. I colored it with Copic markers and matted it with paper from a Recollections stack.

If you are interested in making your own calendars, you can find my files listed under my blog title. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to email me. I'd love to hear from you if you use the files!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really cute snowman! Happy New Year, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Your calendar page made me think of winter days when I was growing up and we went ice skating every chance we got. I really loved it, no matter how cold it was. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope you have a great year!

Leslie Miller said...

He's a darling and fun way to ring in the new year! Happy 2021!