Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sparkly Purple Birthday Wishes

Using up another die-cut that I received from a friend - this time the lattice frame. (And actually, I have this same die.) I mounted it on a piece of purple glitter paper. I cut a white oval the same shape as the center of the die-cut and embossed it with a Darice embossing folder. I die-cut the "birthday" (which is from My Favorite Things) from the same glitter cardstock and layered it with white die-cuts. The "WISHES" is from a Lawn Fawn sentiment. The bottom layer is an ancient piece of Stampin' Up! patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love lattice, probably because it works so beautifully with flowers. You've combined everything beautifully here, Lynette!