Friday, November 25, 2011

Blue and White Christmas

This is sort of Part Two of my post from Wednesday. I used the same image and sentiment. I stamped them on a shimmery white paper and didn't think they matched my stamped snowflake background well enough, so I used them on this card, instead. I cut and embossed them using Nestabilites and mounted them on Dimensionals. The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and I used the ink pad to ink up the edges of the embossed layer.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, I do like this card! Could we share it over on CCB for the November Challenge?

Chookarooni said...

Lynette - another lovely card - hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving with your family!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty!

Shoshi said...

Hi Lynette, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Today I am feeling margnally better (at last!!) although still more or less voiceless - it's now been over a week! It's just going to take time, and with the M.E. these things always hit me harder because it affects the immune system.

this is a very pretty card. I love the dimensional look, and the embossing, and simple colour scheme. You've come up trumps again!!

Hugs, Shoshi

Leslie Miller said...

This really is a pretty card, Lynette! I always love the crisp look of blue and white for Christmas, and with the embossing and such a cool stamp it turned out just beautiful! I'm glad you were able to be with your family for Thanksgiving. I had a five day weekend and, boy, did I need it!

Barbara said...

Oh yeah! Blue on white -- delicious!

Marge said...

Ohhh, LOVE this, Lynette -- may have to borrow this design idea!!! Sooo classy/elegant!!!