Monday, November 21, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Earth Ornament

By now, I'm sure you know that Monday brings a new Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week. This week's stamp, available for 50% off through next Sunday, is Earth Ornament, found here. Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for the details and to see the other Rock Stars' creations. Or, you can follow these links to their blogs:
Darsie ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Vicki
Simplicity is my thing:) I stamped the image on Kraft with Versamark and embossed with Detail Gold embossing powder. I chose light blue, light green and light brown Copic markers to lightly color the globe. The sentiment was embossed with gold, also. I matted with shimmery gold paper. The base is ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Great card. Never would I have thought to make the world a Christmas card. Would make a terrific business card!

Joan V said...

Gorgeous. The gold embossing really makes the card! I forget to use embossing, thanks for the inspiration. Have a great day.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing Lynette. Oh Wow. Love that image and beautiful sentiment. Wow. Wow.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of embossing with this image!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the embossing on the ornament!

joy said...

Lovely, lovely card! I love the embossing!