Saturday, November 19, 2011

Life ...

Life is great. But, Life is very busy these days!!! It's a good busy, I guess, but busy nonetheless. 


My crafting time has been almost non-existent. I have been meeting my "obligations" and that's about it. I've even been "shopping" in my card stash for cards to send out to family and friends! I'm glad I have those cards available, though, for sure.


Last weekend I spent the entire weekend at a women's retreat with our church. I had never done that before, and I enjoyed it.


I finally got my calendars printed and cut last week. Yippee!! I have to make 15 this year, and haven't even thought about what to put on them. At least I think my Christmas cards should be about done, with the ones that I mass-produced and the ones I've been doing for the Repeat Impressions Design Team, so that is a good thing. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is in five days, though.


Anyway, enough. Just wanted to let you know that all is well here, and to thank you again for stopping by. I have a few posts scheduled for the next week, and I'll sure try to get something else done, too. I hope you are all doing well, also!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Good morning Lynette - enjoy this Thanksgiving with your family - will be patient and wait to see your wonderful creations when you have time to create and post!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Bárbara said...

I just stopped by to say Hi, after visiting blogs around the world is a possibility that the internet is good to us and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

"Good busy" is good. Enjoy your family and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
gloria

Joan V said...

Hi Lynette. Nice to see that you took some time for yourself to go to the retreat. It's so nice to have a spiritual bonding with other church women.
Wow, where did the year go. I am still enjoying your calendars. I AM going to make a few myself this year.
I just decorated my house for Christmas, so now I have time to do my Christmas cards and calendars.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Mejores depositos said...

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work.