Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Simple, Sparkly Christmas

Another quick card. I think in January I should have some time to create:)


This is another card made with pieces from my "Card Parts" box. The embossing was done already - by using a brass stencil and my BIGkick. I matted with shimmery green cardstock and added Stickles to the embossed part. I also added two scored lines and the sentiment, which was stamped with Versamark and embossed with detail white embossing powder.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Lynette, a simply perfect Christmas card.

Sheri said...

Very elegant. You make them elegant and when I try it they look plain and boring. Great job!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so lovely - it makes me want to get out my stencils and use them in my Big Shot!

Teresa said...

Just beautiful!