Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Annie and Ray!

I needed a quick anniversary card last week for a stamping friend, and this is what I made for her. 


I had gone through my brass stencils a little bit last week, looking for calendar ideas, and found this one that I don't think I had ever used. I embossed it with my BIGkick. (That was originally why I wanted the BIGkick - to emboss with brass stencils without having to do it by hand.) I added sparkly/holographic circles for the eyes, the "i" and by the words. I matted with black. That's it!


I hope you have already received this, Annie, but if not - this is what is headed your way:)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and a belated Happy Anniversary to you, Lynette!!
gloria

Mynn xx said...

How cute is that?! LOVE that dry embossing--it make the card simple and elegant! :) Beautiful work!!!

Maria Kitching said...

This is very, very cute. Sometimes less is more as they say, it looks very clean and chic. Nice.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so sweet - I'm sure Annie loved it!