Monday, November 7, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Christmouse Decorations



Time for another Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week, available at 50% off. This week's stamp is called Christmouse Decorations. Please visit the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details you need and also to see the creations by the other Rock Stars. Or, follow these links to their blogs:

Darsie ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Vicki


I stamped my image on white with Memento black and colored with Copic markers. I also stamped it on a tannish piece of paper and cut out the mushrooms and added a little bit of shading. My matting is from a Recollections Christmas matstack. The image is mounted on Dimensionals and the sentiment is part of a stamp from Repeat Impressions.


I'd love to have you participate in the Designer's Choice Challenge, which was my "recipe" challenge. You have through tomorrow to enter. You can find those details here. You also have another week to enter the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge found here.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

joy said...

How cute! Wonderful coloring!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! Love the bg paper too!