Sunday, December 9, 2018

Another Reindeer

Even though my Christmas cards for this year went out a while ago, I'm still making them!! I have die-cuts and other pieces on my table, and I'm trying to get it cleaned off again. A never-ending stuggle! :)

In my pile was this reindeer, complete with green scarf. Before Thanksgiving, I made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby. About the only thing there I ever have interest in is paper. And, I need NO more paper! However, sometimes I succumb. The patterned paper on this card is one of those purchases. It's from The Paper Studio. The sentiment is a rub-on that was also on my table. Sometimes I find things, leave them out to use soon, and let them sit. I put the sentiment on vellum, because this scrap was also on my table. Come to think of it, everything that I used for this card was already out and ready to use. I've got more foiled creations coming up, too. I think that I have fourteen cards done for next Christmas.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Great card, Lynette your little reindeer is so cute. xx

Cheryl W said...

Whoa, girl! Fourteen cards for 2019 already?? I'm in awe of your organization and perseverance in continuing to make them. I've been "thinking" about next year's cards already. Does that count? Your reindeer is very cute. He looks quite distinguished sitting there with his handsome green scarf.

Leslie Miller said...

That is one adorable reindeer! Ohhh, paper... my weakness, one of many. I'm ready to start on next year's cards, too!