Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving??


Wow, a Thanksgiving card for today - in December! :) I finally broke down and bought a (cheap) laser printer, a laminator and some foil. I have seen this technique and I think it's really cool. This image was up on my computer because I had been looking for Thanksgiving images for a friend, and I decided to use it for my first foiling sample. And then, of course, I couldn't toss it. So, here is the card. The foil I used is gold. The patterned paper is from Recollections and the sentiment is from Stampendous. The matting is shimmery gold cardstock, and the image is mounted on foam squares.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is really pretty, Lynette! I use a laminator for foiling, but I don't do it very often. I really need to consider it more when I'm making cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You have a headstart for 2019! It's a great card! Love the design and perfect dp.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, gosh, here's another perfect foiled sample! You're very good at the technique, and you're also way ahead for Thanksgiving!