Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry, Merry Christmas to All!

And - my last Christmas card to share for the year. I now have 26 done for next year. To everyone who celebrates Christmas - I wish you all a wonderful one!!

This is another card using die-cuts from last summer at our Group Gathering. I was determined to use them up! I colored the part with holes in with a blue Copic marker and put it back in place. The holes look darker, but that's actually a shadow - the piece is mounted on white. I mounted it on foam squares. The sentiment is from Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the card, Lynette! I thought you had a darker piece of card stock under the light blue so it was fun to read that it was just shadow. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family!

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful, classic card design! Merry Christmas to you, too.

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! I have three cards made for next year, but plan to do better. Love this one all snowy and calm looking. Just wanted to stop in and wish you a merry Christmas!