Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sparkly Ornament Christmas

This card started with the ornament die-cut - which I did in June. I added a couple layers of sparkly embossing powder on it, and then two layers of ultra-thick embossing powder. I matted the ornament with blue and mounted it on foam squares. The bottom layer of matting is from a matstack from Recollections. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Hard to see in the picture, but the curlicue lines on the matting are silver.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's an amazing effect on the ornament with the ultra-thick EP over the sparkle! Love the delicate background paper, too. Just enough curlicues peeking from behind the ornament. I have the most beautiful sparkly card from you hanging over my doorway. I remember how much I loved it on your blog. Thank you, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! That ornament looks like you could hang it right on the tree. Love the 3-D effect of the embossing powders.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful die cut design! (I missed that one in June.) Love how you heat embossed the die cut. I've not ever tried that.