Monday, December 3, 2018

Definitely NOT a Christmas Card!

As I often do - when I'm working on my calendar pages, I end up with some "card parts." This is one of them. I just made it into a card right away. The stamps are all from a mini Papertrey Ink set. I matted the image panel with black and mounted on foam squares. The background paper came from a large matstack from a few years ago from Michael's. A nice sunshine-y card for December:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm already at the point where I'm so happy to see a non-Christmas card this time of year. I had too many still to make late in the season and it's wearing on me. This sunshiny card is beautiful anytime! Love the fall colors and pretty stamp.

Cheryl W said...

This card is a refreshing change from all the Christmas colors on almost every blogsite (including mine!). The purple flower looks so pretty against the yellow striped card base. I love that color combination!