Saturday, December 15, 2018

Happy Birthday, Owen!

Our middle grandson just turned eight on Thursday. He was having a video game party for his birthday party, and they were using the original Nintendo Entertainment System as one of the gaming systems, so this is the card I made for him. I printed the image using an on-line photo, and I used photo paper for it. I cut out a few of the buttons and raised them up. For the control on the left, I made sure to not pop up the middle, since they are toggle switches.


You can see a bit more of the dimension in this photo on the left.

And this is what it said on the inside.

Hope you had a fun party, Owen!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Wow - what a great card - so much detail - am sure he will love it!

Cheryl W said...

What an awesome card! So personal and so perfect! Bet that one gets saved.

Leslie Miller said...

Lynette, you're always so incredibly clever with the grandkids' birthday cards! This totally WOWs me! Love how you did the toggle switch and the popped up buttons. I can't say enough! Super cool sentiment inside. Dang!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I'll bet Owen just loved it! What a special personalized card for him!