Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Die-Cut Window Birthdays

I die-cut these window pieces at our Group Gathering. I used some very fine mesh tulle for this first card. The flower is one of the Brusho flowers I shared a picture of on yesterday's post. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
The window on this second card is light purple vellum. I used another of my Brusho flowers and two of the leaves. The sentiment is again from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are very pretty, Lynette! You're already putting your Brusho flowers to good use like I knew you would. They go beautifully with the pale plum behind the screen. Really love the die!

Cheryl W said...

These are so pretty, Lynette! I love that die-cut and the use of the fine mesh tulle. Love them both.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Both of those cards are just beautiful! I don't remember seeing those dies in Ankeny!