Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Watercolor Left-Over

I did a watercolor background piece recently that I haven't used on a card yet, but I used the left-over ink that I had "smooshed" onto my glass mat to make this background piece. It's not watercolor paper, but I just used a brush to add the color to some off-white cardstock. I stamped on it when it was dry using an Inkadinkado stamp and matted it with black. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful color combination and beautiful design stamped. Really pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous colors and beautiful stamp!

Cheryl W said...

That turned out beautifully! I haven't tried the smooshing technique yet. Guess I need to get with the program and give it a go.