Friday, September 6, 2019

Recycled Christmas

I very rarely use a previously-made card to make another card, but I did for this one. Actually, I made two cards like this. (That makes 52 for this year so far.) Going through my mom and dad's things a couple years ago, I came across two cards that had this as part of them. I just couldn't throw them away, so I finally recycled them on this card. I added the sentiment, from Papertrey, mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card! And I like that you recycle......it's environmentally friendly! :)

Liz said...

Really pretty card and great recycling. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Some things just shouldn't be thrown out and I'm glad to see you saved this and turned it into a hand crafted card. It's very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

I love recycling cards or card parts when I can. It makes me feel less wasteful. I love your recycled creation.