Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Happy Birthday, Vicki!


This is the birthday card that I made for my friend, Vicki. Hope you have a great day, Vicki!

I used the same stencil that I used on another card recently. This time, I used Versamark ink on the stencil and Kaleidoscope embossing powder for the sparkle. The flowers were die-cut and sprayed with a shimmer mist, with Nuvo drops added to the centers. I added a thin strip of black above the purple. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really love this card....not only because you made it for me, but because it is just so pretty! I actually thought that was designer paper with the design on it and didn't recognize that it was the stencil you had used. Thank you!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, it sure turned out pretty! I love the idea of Versamark and embossing with the stencil. Just like Vicki, I might have thought it was designer paper because I actually have some similar.

Cheryl W said...

This is a really lovely card. Happy birthday to Vicki!