Thursday, September 19, 2019

Happy Birthday, Wyatt!!

Well, today is our youngest grandson, Wyatt's, sixth birthday. I can't believe he's six already!! This is the card that I made for him. It's called a "spinner card" I think, but I also think there are two types of "spinner cards." The theme of his birthday party is Toy Story, and his favorite characters are Forky and Buzz Lightyear. (Who knew there was now a Forky!) I used a Papertrey Ink stamp for the sentiment and a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Sorry about the quality of the video. I don't do videos! But, I thought this might be helpful.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your video is great! Thanks for taking the time to make it ad share it with all of us. I'm sure Wyatt loved your card.

Leslie Miller said...

There you go again, Lynette, with the perfect card for your grandson. Your video was a great representation of the spinning action. This is the kind of spinner I'm familiar with. Super cute!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I'll bet Wyatt LOVED the spinning affect of the card. He probably couldn't put it down. It's such a cute card for someone who loves Toy Store. Happy Birthday to Wyatt! It doesn't seem possible he's 6 already.