Thursday, September 5, 2019

So Very Sorry

I got an email from Gina K showing this method of coloring. I made this card almost immediately. :) The image and the sentiment are both from Gina K. I stamped the image with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I sponged some turquoise ink over the image. Then I colored the image partially with Prismacolor pencils. What a great and easy technique! I matted the panel with black. I thought this would work as a sympathy card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

newbie85 said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Lynette! I love how you did it and the colors you used!!! Thank you for sharing HOW you did it!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a very pretty card! A fun technique I haven't heard of.

Leslie Miller said...

I think I bookmarked this technique when I first saw it a while back, but did I remember? Well, thanks for reminding me with your utterly gorgeous card! This is a WOW, Lynette. Love the blue.

Cheryl W. said...

I saw Gina's video, too, and thought I'd like to try it when I get home. Your card is gorgeous, and the soft image is perfect for a sympathy card.