Friday, July 23, 2021

A Baker's Dozen Christmas Cards!

A friend was over to play one day a couple weeks ago, and I went through a little bit of my enormous stack of 12 x 12 papers to give to some friends of hers. I could never in a million years use up what I have. One of the items I went through was a Christmas matstack. I gave away some and kept some. And some of what I retained, I made into cards. I have these to share today, but I still have some to finish up.  I won't get into each of the cards, as there's nothing complex about any of them. I used dies and mirror cardstock and glitter papers, among other things.

I am linking this post up to the Repeat Impressions challenge. This month's theme is "Christmas in July."


I used a Darice embossing folder for this one, brayering on the color before embossing. The sentiment and strips are silver mirror cardstock.
Another brayered embossing folder for this one.








Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wow! You went into high production to get all those done. I made five cards today and was feeling pretty proud of myself until I read your blog post. They're all so festive, too. I love the shimmer and shine.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice variety of Christmas cards. I didn't get a baker's dozen done, but I did make 5 Christmas cards yesterday.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful holiday cards - looks like you got a really good head start on your stash! Great way to use up that mat stack. Thanks for playing over at THTSB. -Laurie DT

Heather said...

Wow!! These are all gorgeous!! It might be because blue is my favorite color!! Great way to use up some of those patterned papers AND get 13 Christmas cards made!! I really like the simple ones that use just the embossing folder and a sentiment. I've never really thought to do that and they look fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.