Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Sympathy in Dark Green

I had this large (white) oval on my stamping table for a while and I wanted to get rid of it. So, I added a couple colors of ink to it with blending brushes. Then I used dark green ink to stamp the Gina K image. The sentiment is stamped in black. I cut the scalloped oval with a dark green cardstock. I used ivory cardstock and an old Cuttlebug folder for the background. The card base is the same dark green as the scalloped oval.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

It's a lovely card, Lynette. I always think that silhouette images are great for sympathy cards. Not sure why--maybe it's because I think they're a little "quieter" without a variety of colors and separate images.