Monday, July 12, 2021

Never-Ending Card - A2 Size

Hello there! I'm finally back with a blog post. I have spent a small amount of time in my stamping room, but haven't been very productive. I do have this Never-Ending card to share with you, though. I have made a few never-ending cards that were six inches square, but I have never finished one off to actually give to someone. Then I saw a video on how to make one that is "standard' size, so I wanted to make it. I watched this video from Linda Bedinger.

Here are the photos of each "page" when it's opened that way.





Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, Good for you! I remember Joanne showing us how to do one when we met at Archivers one time but was too intimidated to try it. I never have attempted to make one, but I'll be watching the video you linked. I do like to challenge myself with different folds as you know so who knows. I really like the papers you used on yours!

northstar2740@gmail.com said...

Dear Lynette,

I like this card very much and would like to have some instructions.
Can you provide them.

Sincerely,
--Christine

Cheryl W said...

Love this card, Lynette. I may have to give this one a try. I watched the video and it looks pretty straightforward. Deciding on what papers to use will take the longest! Hope you're having a fun summer.

Patti J said...

This looks like fun! Beautiful card, Lynette! Someone will be happy dancing when they find this in the mailbox! Thanks for sharing!