Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Starry, Starry Birthday

For this card, I placed a die-cut piece on a piece of double-sided sticky paper. I added the glitter into the stars and pressed it down well. I matted it with black and added it to a white card base. The sentiment is also die-cut and is two layers thick.

Edited to add: Sorry - I don't know who makes the dies. The star one was purchased clearance at Hobby Lobby over a year ago. I was able to find another card I had made with it, but in that post I explained that I had already thrown the packaging away.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what dies did you us for this card? Really like it.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You did a great job getting the glitter into those die cut areas! What a pretty card! I can see using that one for graduations or even Christmas. Love it!

Cheryl W said...

Fantastic card! I love the glittery stars. I also love the die-cut sentiment. Those two very different fonts look great together.