Sunday, September 11, 2022

Butterflies

And here is the last of the package of stickers. These came from the same package as the flowers on yesterday's cards. After placing the stickers on this panel, I embossed with an embossing folder - by Darice, I believe. Then I added another sticker - the sentiment.
On this one, I added Washi tape on each side of the panel and added the sentiment - which is also a sticker and was mounted on that strip and in my card parts.

This one is simply the sticker on a matted, purple panel with a stamped sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That package had a lot of stickers in it! I love the butterflies and the first card is my favorite with them on that "wall". I really like how you added them before doing the embossing.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty cards! The washi tape onthe second one is especially nice. It reflects some of the colors in the butterflies and adds a touch of elegance.

Patti J said...

So pretty, Lynette! I love to emboss over added images…it’s perfect with your stickers!

bonnie32002 said...

I am totally enjoying your sticker cards!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the last of the package of stickers? You made up your mind and went right to town. Great job on that and more beautiful cards to boot!