Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Out-of-This-World Birthdays

And more stickers. There are five on these two cards, and I finished off another package. The robot/spaceman on this first card is actually pretty much lime green, but you can't tell it in the photo. He's shiny and reflective. The stamps for the sentiment are from Ranger. I matted the white panel with black and added it to a matted piece of printed cardstock from an old Recollections matstack.

The stars and the spaceship are the remaining three stickers from the pack. I stamped speckles with a very old Stampin' Up! stamp and matted with blue. I used a marker to print the sentiment, matted the panel, added speckles and mounted it on foam squares. I spritzed the background with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist after embossing with a Darice folder..

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are so cute. You really made good use of your stickers. I love the embellishments you've added and the blue speckles, too. Making cards for little kids is really fun, isn't it?

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray for finishing off another pack! These cards are super cute! I always loved making kids' cards and baby cards but not much call for it these days. The paper on the first card is fun with the robot, and love your splatters on the second. You go!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Your grandsons or any little boy will love these cute cards.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO cute! That wee robot makes me smile out loud! Love this! I also see that you have made lots of posts! I just got back from another week in Colorado- this time Estes Park area. As soon as I’m a wake and able, will try to read all of your posts! Hugs, dear friend!