Sunday, September 4, 2022

Dragonfly Wishes


Here is another image you'll be seeing again on a calendar page next year. Sometimes I make an extra one, and then use it on a card. The image is from Repeat Impressions. I colored with Copics and added Star Dust Stickles to the wings. I spritzed the panel with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I matted with black and added to some patterned paper. The sentiment is from Hampton Art.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

There's just something about a dragonfly that begs for sparkle and shimmer. Love the big sentiment, too. I rescued a giant dragonfly from our kitchen window yesterday. I think he was appreciative.

Cheryl W said...

There's something so ethereal and nonthreatening about dragonflies, even though their name suggests a ferocious predator. I love the sparkle you added to the wings and then the shimmer over all.