Friday, September 2, 2022

Daisy Stickers


Well, even though I've been away from blogging for a month (I really can't believe it's been that long!) I have 20 cards to share with you. There will be several days, though, with multiple cards, since they are similar. Today is one of those days. In July, I had gone through my sticker drawer again, and pulled out several partial packages. I actually got those all used up! (So, you know what kind of cards will be coming. LOL!) I have more, but since I haven't bought any stickers for many years, I'm making progress. This package had these pretty daisies - most of them in vases. The sentiments for both cards is from an Altenew set. On this first one, the white daisy panel is popped up on foam squares. I sponged some ink along three edges of it. The patterned paper is from Lasting Impressions - just a scrap that I had pulled out.

I placed these daisies directly on some patterned paper, which I had already matted with a light tan cardstock. I embossed the sentiment in white.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute little flowers in the vases. Great way to use those fun stickers! You reminded me that I have a lot of sheets with Penny Black stickers......now I need to use them or sell them!

Cheryl W said...

Well, yay, you, for using up some stickers! And your cards turned out so cute. I like those little vases, too. It's really hard to use up even portions of our stash, isn't it?

Leslie Miller said...

Daisies are always so very cheerful and as you've clearly shown they turn into super cute cards! I love them in both colors.