Friday, September 16, 2022

Special Day

Finally, another card. Again, time just flies by with seemingly no time to spend in my stamping room. I did get the November calendar page done for next year, so I only have October and December left. I also got my 2024 calendars printed and cut, so I'm ahead of the game there. 

At any rate, I had a little time to play on Wednesday night, so here is what I came up with. I hadn't used the stencil set from Gina K's newest release, so I decided to go with that. (I haven't used much of anything from it yet!!) I used her newest inks, also. The sentiment is from an ancient Impression Obsession set. I added a few of Gina's rhinestones. It felt good to play, but now more busy times ahead. We have our 50th class reunion this weekend. Fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Lynette! That’s a wonderful stencil! Thanks for sharing this and inspiring me!

Wanda said...

WOW!!! Your card is gorgeous!!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a beautiful card. I hope you'll use that stencil in more colors and share them with us. Have loads of fun at your reunion.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really beautiful card, Lynette! That stencil set is awesome!

Darnell said...

Wow, Lynette, you did an impeccable job of inking this beautiful stencil! I love the colors and that's a perfect sediment. I'm glad you got some time to be creative with your NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful stencil! I love the whole look of it and you turned it into a gorgeous card! I hope you had a good time at your 50th. Mine is this year as well. Aren't we too young for that?