Saturday, September 3, 2022

Happy Fourth of July???

Crazy, I know - but here is a Fourth of July card in September. You'll be seeing this image again next July 1 on my calendar page, but hopefully you'll have forgotten it by then. I know that I will! At any rate, I printed these cones and cut them out with my Cameo Silhouette. I added Star Dust Stickles to the white areas of the ice cream. The patterned paper is from Recollections. I printed the sentiment with my computer and used bright blue foil on it. Hard to see that in the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You are ahead of the game for 2023! It's a great summery card with those ice cream cones. We've stopped for ice cream cones twice lately on our way home from volleyball games. They're good any time!

Cheryl W said...

What a cute idea for a card! I will have to save this one to one of my Pinterest boards so that I can remember to CASE it next summer.

Leslie Miller said...

I think it's a good idea to get almost a year ahead of the game! The cones sure are cute and I love them more with the added Stickles.